For all those folks who have an iPhone must have a problem with iCloud Drive getting full very fast, its because Apple provides only 5 GB of free storage to their customers. If you want more storage you have to pay a monthly rental for it. If you are the one who wants to get rid of the problem of iCloud Drive storage getting full then this is the blog for you.
Google Photos: Store Unlimited Photos:-
Google Photos provides you with a storage of 15GB for original quality of images and an unlimited amount of storage for photos below 16MP. The iPhone X also has a 12MP camera so every photo will fall under 16MP and voila! you can save unlimited photos.
How To Use Google Photos –
Head to the App Store and search Google Photos and install it. Then open the app and enter the Gmail ID and password in which you want to backup the photos too. Then select the upload quality. The app will then automatically detect the existing photos in your phone and will start to backup those photos. After all, the photos are backed up click the 3 horizontal lines at the top left corner and select the option for free up space. What will happen is all the photos which have been successfully backed up will get deleted from the phone. So you will never face an issue regarding your photos.
Pros Of Google Photos –
- Google Photos App has AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) it can detect faces, pets and any other things like trees, watches etc. Whereas the Photos App in iPhone can only detect faces. So if you search “trees” then photos which contain trees will show up, in other words, you can search for anything you want and it will show you the most relevant photos to you.
- You can add partner accounts and can share selected photos with other people with ease.
- The assistant helps you to clear unwanted screenshots and photos of documents by adding them to the bin.
- You can access these photos from anywhere just like iCloud Photos.
- The app itself makes collages taking the photos taken at the same location, it also edits certain photos and gives a suggestion through Colour Pop feature and you can save it.
The Google Photos app will then behave like the normal photo app. You can share photos via WhatsApp and other social media platform just like you could do with Apple Photos.